EFIC - IBSA Foundation - European Journal of Pain - Publication Award 2015
EFIC®- IBSA Foundation- EJP Publication Award 2015
Sponsored by IBSA Foundation for Scientific Research, Switzerland.
Two prizes of € 2,500 will be awarded to first authors of an excellent original article in the areas of Pain Research or Pain Medicine published in the European Journal of Pain in 2015.
- To be awarded the prize, the first author of the publication should work in a non-commercial institution (university, public research institute, hospital, etc.) in the area of pain research or pain medicine.
- The paper must be published (in press or online) in the European Journal of Pain in 2015.
- Professional affiliation must be a European country.
- Section Editors of the European Journal of Pain can nominate a maximum of two papers each.
The jury is the EFIC® Committee on Scientific Research as of 2015. Each member will evaluate all the proposed manuscripts, excepting the papers with conflict of interest.
The final decision will be taken by the Committee on Scientific Research, on the basis of the highest mean total score summed up of 4 subscores (0-1-2) as follows: novelty, quality of plan, structure of the paper, quality/impact of the findings.
The successful candidate will be notified by the end of July 2016.
- Nominations proposed by the Editorial Board of the European Journal of Pain should be submitted by the Chief-Editor by 30th April 2016 via email to Christel Geevels (email@example.com).
The award winners are expected to follow the invitation for the cocktail reception and to attend the Awarding Ceremony during the Opening of the 2016 EFIC® Syposium in Dubrovnik.
The award can be split between equally contributing first authors, but only one of the authors is invited to the Awarding Ceremony in Dubrovnik 2016.
Travel costs of up to € 750, - and one-night accommodation will be covered for the award winners by EFIC®.
More news on the IBSA Foundation can be found on the website.